Asparagus Brown Mushrooms Farfalle
Ingredients (for 5 to 6 servings)
- 1 Onion minced
- 1 bunch of fresh Asparagus washed and cut
- 1 pound brown Mushrooms sliced
- 1cup Pecan or walnut coarsely cut
- Mascarpone Cheese 250g
- Parmesan Cheese 300g
- Salt, black pepper, nutmeg
- 500g Farfalle Pasta
With a little oil, fry the onions, add the asparagus, stir fry, and add the mushrooms, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Meanwhile, boil salted water, add the farfalle, cook al dente, then poor the farfalle over the mushrooms mixture, dilute the mascarpone and add over the farfalle, then drop the pecans. Put the heat off and mix the parmesan cheese.
Split pea Soup
- 1 bag 500g green split peas
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 celery branch
- 1 small carrot
- Oregano, salt, pepper, dash of cinnamon
Cooking Instructions (5 to 6 Servings)
Boil in a pan all the ingredients about 90 min.
Use the upright blender to blend the soup in a creamy consistency.
You can serve with croutons.
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1 Oak leaf or any different lettuce
- 1 bunch radish sliced
- 1 cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 cup pitted green and black olives
- 1 halloumi (Lebanese) cheese sliced and fried
- Cut coarsely the lettuce, position in the middle like a mountain
- Sprinkle around the other ingredients, then the fried cheese on top.
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- 3 Tsp sour cream
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- White pepper
Ingredients ( 5 servings)
- Puff pastry (1 sheet)
- Unroll puff pastry flat over wax paper
- Sprinkle with coarse sugar
- Roll both ends to meet in the center
- Roll wax paper around the pastry and refrigerate
- Heat oven 350 degrees with empty tray inside
- Remove dough from fridge
- Cut roll vertically in small slices and place in warm tray
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until color turns golden
- Optional: Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.