Enchiladas (2011-03-12 Vanessa)
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
o Sour cream
o Chilli guajillo
o 2 table spoon oil
Ø Black beans
· Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas.
· Arrange in a baking dish.
· Cover the "enchiladas" with sauce and cheese.
· Bake uncovered until the cheese melts.
· Serve enchiladas with sour cream.
· Place the tomatoes and chilli in the jar of a blender.
· Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the tomatoes and cook over medium heat until thickened. (about 10min).
Side dish: Black beans
N.B.: Epazote is a native to Mexico and the tropical regions of central and South America, where it is commonly found wild. In Mexican cooking, epazote is always added to the pot when cooking black beans.