|Menu:||Pizza and Apple Crumble|
Quantity: 2-3 people
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Rising Time: 20-30 minutes Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes Ingredients Dough
- 125-150g flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry instant yeast
- 2 tsp lemon juice (if yeast does not contain Vit C)
- 90ml water (60% liquid (vs flour) (by hand), 55% in processor; little bit more liquid if whole-wheat flour is used)
- 1/2 tsp dried Oregano or mixed dried herbs
- Pasta sauce
- Red/Green/Yellow Peppers
- Grease mould with oil or butter.
- Preheat oven 4000F, 2000C.
- Cut zucchinis, asparagus and pepper.
- Stir-fry veggies (according to taste).
- Mix all ingredients for the dough.
- Knead if processor is not used. Thorough kneading (10 min) if done by hand - to evenly distribute the yeast and to work the gluten in the flour (gluten will absorb water and will thus stretch and rise with the yeast. Gluten gives shape to the pizza base).
- Spread (Pat) dough on mould. Brush surface with olive oil.
- Top with pasta sauce or tomato sauce.
- Add veggies and feta cheese.
- Top with mozarella cheese.
- Leave to rise (can heat oven to 600C or 1400F and put pizza in oven OR rise over hot water)
- Bake for 15-20 min until pizza is cooked and is golden brown.
- Serve hot.