Sushi (2010-04-10 Pamela)
Quantity: 10 servings
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Ø Sushi Algae Sheets
Ø Sushi Rice
Ø Oil for cooking rice
Ø Hoisin Sauce
Ø Marinated Sushi Ginger
Ø Sesame seeds
1. Cut carrots, cucumber and avocadoes in long slices
2. Cut and Fry Paneer in slices and add Hoisin sauce
3. Cook rice in some oil and salt
4. On a sheet of algae, spread rice on 3/4 of the sheet.
5. Add paneer and vegetables on the rice.
6. Roll the sushi tightly, add some water to seal the last part of the sheet.
7. Cut sushi sheet into smaller pieces.